Precision Frameworx is one of the leading custom motorcycle shops of its kind. Going strong since 1999, Precision is your one stop shop for all of your motorcycle desires. From custom work, upgrades or your everyday parts and needs, Precision Frameworx is the place to find it.
Winter months have you laid off and laying around? Looking to start a new chapter in your career?? Precision Frameworx is looking for you!!
We are currently hiring for the position of Motorcycle Mechanic.
We are hiring
Metric, Harley and Custom Motorcycle Mechanics!
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION
As a Motorcycle Mechanic here at Precision Frameworx you will be part of an outstanding team who not only fabricates, but builds and repairs everything from parts to complete custom bikes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills;
- ·Journeyman or Apprentice in Training;
- You must be a certified journeyman mechanic or an apprentice, with all current and valid required paperwork and certificates in the motorcycle industry.
- You must have your own tools.
- Clean drivers abstract WITH motorcycle license
- You must possess knowledge of all aspects of engines and transmission assembly and drive train assembly
- Manual Lathe and Mill experience is a plus
- DYNO Tuning experience is a plus
- Must be able to work and live in Canada ( non-Canadian residents must ensure that you have all the proper paper work and work permits to work in Canada)
· Job Duties & Requirements;
- Perform service/maintenance, test rides, repairs and customization work
- Complete repair work within the scheduled time period
- Provide accurate troubleshooting and diagnostic repair on all makes and models of motorcycles
- Electrical diagnostic and repair
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs
- Keep meticulous maintenance reports and used/needed parts list
- Accurate completion of time cards and work orders
- Completion of other tasks as assigned
- Paperwork should be legible and detailed with good communication skills
- Keep work area clean and assist other with maintaining shop cleanliness
- Continue technical qualification(s) by completing any necessary programs assigned by Manager
- Solid knowledge of hardware and fasteners
· Additional Qualifications;
- You must value Customer Service and maintain Customer Satisfaction. There will be occasions where you will interact with the Customer.
- Experience with high end motorcycles and high performance engines preferred.
- Must have exceptional work ethic
- Must be an independent and creative thinker, who is able to “outside the box’ to solve problems
- Solid attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- You must be reliable and punctual
- Level-headed with an ability to work with a broad range of customers
- Must be self-motivated and require little supervision
- No Drama or wannabes
· Work Environment;
- Physically demanding work (at times)
- Can be loud and noisy
This is for somebody that wants to be part of our small tight team of craftsmen. That are striving to be the best. Also looking for someone that is willing to be pushed to elevate their skills to a new level .
Note; Have you been working on bikes for a while? No schooling, but have the knowledge to do what you love every day? If you feel your skills are strong enough to stand alongside our seasoned, licensed technicians. We are open to meeting you and seeing what you can do!!
Caveat: In your cover letter & resume, please provide clear examples of how your past work experiences relates to your knowledge of motorcycles.( and not the bike that you built for your buddy’s uncle on the coast) While it is possible to teach someone the ins and outs of the position, we are looking for someone who specifically has direct experience with motorcycles and their components.
As well as the above mentioned skills, here at Precision Frameworx we aren’t all work and no play. Wondering about the perks of working at one of the leading custom motorcycle shops? (Besides working around some of the coolest bikes in town of course) We are looking at expanding our Thug brand World Wide, so travel might be in the works.
We offer all stat holidays off, including long weekends, flexible holiday hours, and great salary and bonus incentives for the right candidate. Wages depend on experience but start at $18 per hour to $40 per hour. As well you will obtain the amazing the opportunity to attend bike shows, festivals and other outside events.
This position is open to all male and female applicants; tattooed, bearded (hopefully not the ladies) ,pierced , ex-addicts and ex-cons applicants are welcome!!
Think you have what it takes? Apply in confidence.
Email resume with cover letter and pictures of any projects you have done to;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Calgary , AB . Canada
Wage $18-$40 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$40.00 per hour