Precision Frameworx is looking to hire a Front Counter/Parts person to join our shop!
About Precision Frameworx
What started out as a small shop with a focus on building motorcycle frames has been diligently built up over time to include 3 full service bays, full metal fabrication, and parts service. We work on all makes and models of bikes, with a strong focus on Harley-Davidson bikes and custom builds.
- exceptional customer service skills
- ability to multi-task (and stay organized) in a fast paced work environment
- answer customer inquiries honestly and in a timely manner
- source and order parts from a wide selection of vendors
- quote customers with accurate work estimates
- update customers with progress reports as requested
- scheduling service appointments
- other tasks as assigned
- average computer skills and POS system knowledge
- nightly cash-out & cash handling experience
- in-depth motorcycle parts knowledge
- clear written and verbal communication
- level-headed in dealing with a wide variety of customers
- physically demanding work
- loud and noisy at times
- full benefits package after successful completion of 3 month probation
- all stat holidays off including long weekends
- compensation based on experience
- industry perks such as attending shows and other outside events
Caveat: in your cover letter & resume, please provide clear examples of how your past work experience relates to your knowledge of motorcycles. While it is possible to teach someone the ins and outs of the position, we are looking for someone who specifically has direct experience with motorcycles and their components.
Tattooed, bearded, and pierced applicants are welcome!
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, please pass your resume to the Office Manager:
- email: office @ precisionframeworx.com
- in person: Unit 70, 5329 – 72 Ave SE
- fax: 403.568.1076
We would like to thank all applicants in advance however not everyone will be contacted.