Precision Frameworx is looking to hire a Motorcycle Apprentice/Journeyman Mechanic to join our shop!
About Precision Frameworx
What started out as a small shop with a focus on building motorcycle frames has been diligently built up over time to include 3 full service bays, full metal fabrication, and parts service. We work on all makes and models of bikes, with a strong focus on Harley-Davidson bikes and custom builds. From basic maintenance service to full custom builds, we do it all!
- provide troubleshooting and diagnostic repair on motorcycles, all makes and model
- perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs
- keep meticulous maintenance reports and used/needed parts lists
- timely completion of service work and accurate completion of time cards
- other tasks as assigned
- you must be a certified journeyman mechanic or apprentice with all current paperwork and certificates
- exceptional work ethic geared towards a fast-paced work environment
- independent & creative thinker, we value thinking “outside the box” to solve problems
- solid attention to detail
- able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- reliable and punctual
- level-headed with an ability to work with a broad range of customers
- clean driving record and motorcycle license
Not a certified apprentice or mechanic? No problem! There is a lot to be said about being self-taught and having direct hands on experience vs only theoretical knowledge. If you feel your skills are strong enough to stand alongside our seasoned licensed techs, we’d love to meet you! Drop by the shop with your resume in hand and prepare to show us your stuff!
- physically demanding work
- loud and noisy at times
- full benefits package after successful completion of 3 month probation
- all stat holidays off including long weekends
- compensation based on experience
- industry perks such as attending shows and other outside events
Caveat: in your cover letter & resume, please provide clear examples of how your past work experience relates to your knowledge of motorcycles. While it is possible to teach someone the ins and outs of the position, we are looking for someone who specifically has direct experience with motorcycles and their components.
Tattooed, bearded, and pierced applicants are welcome!
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, please pass your resume to the Office Manager:
- email: office @ precisionframeworx.com
- in person: Unit 70, 5329 – 72 Ave SE
- fax: 403.568.1076
We would like to thank all applicants in advance however not everyone will be contacted.